Friday, September 4, 2009

Turning

I know the world will keep turning regardless of my heartaches. In a most interesting turn of events...I find I may be turning. A small giggle escapes me. I know I am not turning gay. I know that I find her irresistible. There is no way I can understand this situation. I fell into my first female experience with a new friend of mine and I was happy to have the opportunity. I have admired the beauty of women for a long time but never had the chance to feel one beyond a strip club. She gave me that opportunity. She also gave me the ability to see myself as a whole person...desirable both inside and out. How is it possible that this change could occur in a short period of time? I know. It is the intensity and frequency with which we have responded to one another. It has changed me and I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment